Thursday, November 15, 2012

Imke loves pink!

In Imke's room, I painted pink vertical stripes on one wall (with the help of my dad), and added the Subway art I did for her. I also made pink, blue, yellow & purple patterned bunting for her wall above her bed. An old book shelf of mine I painted purple, and stencilled butterflies on the side to match the paper I stuck to the back of the shelves.

pink stripes, with green tape still on






Old maroon painted bookshelf


Painted lilac, backing paper added and butterflies stencilled





Imke admiring her new bookshelf


Wall art I did for her room



I've sung the song from Dumbo for her from when she was still in my tummy!


Bunting



My girlie in her pink palace



She still needs a new light fixture & fan in her room, and I want to change all the cupboard handles to something a bit prettier.

She loves her pink room, and shows it off proudly to anyone who comes to visit!

Mwah 
xxx

3 comments:

Thanks for the visit! Please say hello ;-)