Tuesday, June 28, 2011

In the Night Garden fun!!

In The Night Garden - Painting I did for Imke's birthday

Our little girl recently celebrated her 2nd birthday, and I was very keen on giving her an 'In the Night Garden' themed party!

I searched high and low for party supplies in this theme, but they were outrageously expensive *gasp*. In the end I stumbled upon a lady who sells these supplies via Bid or Buy, and she didn't charge the earth. I made combined name tags & thank you cards for the little guests' goodie bags.

I did a painting of a scene from the show (photo at the top) with most of the characters, and Imke just loved it.



Also made a banner for the birthday girl, inspired by Heaven Lee Creations - and it looked really nice. I cut out a whole lot of Daisies, and suspended them from the ceiling, with a load of balloons.


And a fabulous cake lady baked the most delicious cake - and oh so pretty! Just love this cake!


In The Night Garden Cake!
  

The birthday girl had load of fun, and enjoyed it so much when everyone sang Happy birthday to her! And she just wanted to blow out her candles again and again ;-)

Cutting the cake





Getting a taste of the yummy cake


The Birthday Girl!!




Prettiness is!


Imke & her Daddy

What a fun project, and an awesome party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit! Please say hello ;-)