Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Digital Scrapbooking

I am loving the digital scrapbook program I downloaded! Have made such nice things with it, and it is so useful for creating cute invitations and birthday cards.

Here are a few examples of invites I made recently:



Baby Shower Invite - Teddy Bear theme in Brown & Mint Green




Gift List that goes along with the invite above



Baby Shower Invite - theme in Pinks and soft Greens


Invite to an Annual Get-together - Black & White theme

I am only just starting to play around with this, and enjoying it so much. I ordered myself the CraftArtist Platinum Program from Daisytrail.com and I am so looking forward to start playing around some more!

For beautiful freebie embellishments & papers online, go to one of these sites:

Shabbyprincess.com
Computerscrapbook.com
Scrapgirls.com
Digitalfreebies.com
Digitalscrapbookingfreebies.com


Happy Scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit! Please say hello ;-)