Monday, January 7, 2013

Treasure Hunt!

Imke's school holidays started on the 4th of Dec and she only goes back on the 21st of Jan - that is 7 weeks of holiday *gasp* Luckily, J has had leave from the 24th and he only goes back on the 14th. And he is such an awesome daddy; he gets down on the floor to play and he indulges all Imke's imaginary play (he has been a fairy, a princess, the Gruffalo, Goldilocks, Dory, Woody, and many more already this holiday!).

And we rae off to the coast this weekend for a little break, so at least that makes the school holiday not feel SO long ;-) I am a stay at home mom, and Imke goes to playschool 4 mornings a week, from 9 to 12:30. Those 3 hours that she is at school during the day gives me just (barely) enough time to do all the projects and things I need and want to do. Needless to say, I have not tackled any projects the last 3 weeks lol!

Anyway, the other day she was hanging around, saying she wants to watch TV (which equates to us saying 'we are bored!' when we were kids). So I quickly drew up a little treasure hunt for her - and she loved it and had so much fun!

I tagged aalong behind her, taking pics of her while she was taking pictures of the items she had to find. And I couldn't resist editing the images side by side, so you can see what I saw and what she saw through the viewfinder.


Brown leaf


Yellow Leaf


Green Leaf


Pink Flower

Blue Flower


Yellow Flower


Pine Cone

Feather

Tree & Clouds


Attempting to get a pic of butterflies - but they don't sit still


A stick


A Tomato


One of the woofies


I made another hunt for objects inside the house

For these she did not want me to follow her around ;-)



 Fun!!

xxx





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit! Please say hello ;-)