Wednesday, January 16, 2013

137 days...



Yes, I am already counting down to Imke's 4th birthday! I love, love, love planning her parties - and I am a tad OCD, so I like to start early with the planning ;-)

Last year I made so much of the decor, costumes and food myself, that if I did not start early I would have not completed half of what I wanted.

This year, Imke has said that she would like a 'Pink Pirate Princess Party' - the 4 P's that most 4 year olds adore it seems!

I will start looking at some ideas soon, but will keep asking her if she is sure about her theme before I start the proper planning.

But... I have been pinning like a mad woman - check out all these awesome ideas! I *puffy heart* Pinterest!

(it seems I might be building a boat.... How fabulous is this??)


http://media-cache-ec2.pinterest.com/upload/109001253451364866_pwqxCZz4.jpg 





1 comment:

  1. That's such a cool idea Cyndi! Can't wait for the age where Hayley can tell me what party she wants.

    Cant believe Imke is so big already.

    Happy planning and post loads of photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the visit! Please say hello ;-)