Friday, September 11, 2009

Imke 3 Month Update & my check-up

Went for my 3 month check-up this morning and all is hunky-dory. Doc said that if we want to have another baby we need to wait another 3 months & then we can start trying - he says as long as there is a year between births there should be no problemos :-) So I decided to skip the Mirena until we have decided IF & WHEN we want to try again - no use putting it in now & then taking out again in 3 months time..... SO the big discussions start........... LOL!

Also, asked the doc (just for interest sake) about the baby powder causing cervical cancer and he said that there is no truth in that. According to him the thing that causes cervical cancer is the HPV (Human Pappilon Virus). (But use your own judgment here, girls!)

Imke is doing wonderfully! She sleeps 11 - 12 hours a night but during the day she only naps for 35 - 45 minutes 3 times a day! So we play a lot and sing a lot and cuddle a lot! I enjoy her so very much! There are obviously times when it gets a bit much & I find myself wanting to get out a bit, but I miss her so much when I do go somewhere :-) She loves 'talking' and she makes the cutest sounds!!

Her gums are all white & swollen from her teeth coming in - so one of these days we are going to have teething rings in the fridge! Otherwise she is doing so well - she is a real little angel! We are so blessed with this little person in our lives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit! Please say hello ;-)