Wednesday, August 19, 2009

On sleeping straight through the night and wedding anniversaries

We are doing so well - Imke surprised us on Saturday night with 9.5 hours of sleep. And on Sunday she slept 10 hours. And Monday 10.5 hours. And last night a whole 11 hours! From 19:00 till 6:00! It seems the trend will continue (hold thumbs!!) and that she is now going to sleep through just before her 3 month birthday heee haaa!

She is such a cutie - she loves 'talking' to mommy(ah-ghuuuuu) and she seems to 'sing' with when I sing to her! She ah-ghuu's along while I am singing and then stops when I stop singing - it is so darling!! She is also starting to reach for stuff - not much luck yet in grasping them but she gets sooo excited and flaps her little arms up & down!!

And it is my birthday on Sunday!!! AND our 1st wedding anniversary - whooo hooo! Jeroen seems to be planning all kinds of things cause I asked what are we doing and he said "wait & see" - so very excited :-)

Can't believe last year this time I was getting ready to marry this sweet man of mine (today a year ago I was being waxed to within an inch of my life LOL!!) and here we are a year later with a precious little baba!!! Wow is all I can say :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit! Please say hello ;-)