Wednesday, July 8, 2009

First Shopping trip with Imke :-)

I am heading to the shops WITH IMKE for the first time today...... he he he please think of me LOL!!! I am a little bit nervous :-)

**************************************************

he he he, so we are back!!! And we survived!!! She is actually such a little angel that I don't know why I even get stressed :-)

And she got spoilt rotten again - she got a bouncy chair & a bumbo seat and new vesties & a rattle etc etc etc. Amazes me to think that I would NEVER EVER have spent R2000-00 in 1 day on myself but I don't even blink when it's for Imke LOL!!!!!!

(BTW - it was the bouncy chair that was so very expensive (R780 odd))

Had fun though with all the tannies wanting to see this cute tiny little baba!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit! Please say hello ;-)