Friday, May 15, 2009

36 Week Preggy Update

We had our 36 week appointment at the doc this morning - all is well & on track!

We see him agian in 10 days (the 25th) & then again on Monday the 1st - the day before the op. She is still lying breech - and she is now too big to turn... I am happy about the C-section though.

I am suffering quite a bit from pain in my lower back & feet, and turning over in bed at night is so uncomfortable. And I am having the strangest dreams - last night I dreamt that I give birth & it is the most beautiful GINGER CAT....... WTF???? LOL!!

On the renovations front all is going ok - we are on schedule to finish next Friday. We are only having issues finding the shower doors to fit our space..... We decided to be indulgent and have a double shower but now I can't seem to find doors to fit he he he!! Didn't plan that too well :-) But no worries, we will make a plan!

The time is flying by now & we are very excited to meet our baba - also quite nervous but I guess that is too be expected!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit! Please say hello ;-)