Monday, March 23, 2009

28 Week Preggy Update

We had our 28 week check-up on Friday & all looks fine! Imke is just very very BIG already - almost 1.5kg! Doc now wants to see us every 2 weeks from now on.... so the end is in sight!! I can not believe how quickly it has all gone... At times when you don't have a bump yet & you can't feel baba move you think it will NEVER end... but it really does seem to fly past!

Imke is very busy - she likes to start a little party when I lie down for a rest and she LOVES doing the riverdance on my bladder... I feel like I need to sit on the loo 24/7...

And the bloody stretchmarks are now making their presence known.... and I tissue oil etc after every bath or shower since the start... but I guess you are either prone to stretchmarks or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the visit! Please say hello ;-)